Skip to product information
1 of 2

Bark n Bite

Beef & Veg Sticks

Beef & Veg Sticks

Regular price £0.70
Regular price Sale price £0.70
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


Our Jumbo Beef and Vegetable sticks are 7" in length and perfect for breaking into smaller pieces for training treats or just as a reward for being good.

95 % MEAT - Do you feed raw? Well our sausages are 95% meat, with the other 5% being vegetables - packed with essential vitamins and minerals.

GRAIN & GLUTEN FREE - Even if your dog is grain or gluten sensitive, they can still enjoy our delicious sausages.

100% NATURAL - Nothing added nothing taken away. Free from any artificial preservatives or colourants.

PREMIUM INGREDIENTS - We hand select every ingredient that goes into our natural dog treats and we only use traceable sources. 

MADE IN THE UK - Everything we produce is lovingly produced at our family premises in Lancashire.

PERFECT FOR PUPPIES - Being a softer sausage-like consistency they are great for the softer mouth including puppies.

CLEAN AND LOW IN ODOUR - Our Jumbo Beef and Vegetable sticks are not a messy treat, no need to be hoovering up after them. Their meaty aroma will have your dog’s nose twitching and you will have their full attention. There’s no need to open windows or hold your nose, you can breathe easy, to us humans they are not that smelly. 

MORE FLAVOURS TO CHOOSE FROM - Don’t fancy Beef and Veg today, our Jumbo range is available in Black Pudding, Chicken and Fish recipes.

Always remember to provide fresh drinking water and keep a watchful eye on your dog with any treat, dogs get excited when gifted our sausages they can sometimes forget to chew properly.


65% Chicken, 20% Beef, 10% Lamb, 5% Vegetables & Permitted Preservatives

Nutritional Information

Crude Oils & Fats 20.1%
Crude Protein 20.8%
Crude Ash 5.9%
Crude Fibre 0.9%
Moisture 16.2%

View full details